Minelab Equinox 800
Call: +27 83 366 9445 - please enquire regarding availability
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you. Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
- Plus more!
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
* 20 kHz and 40 kHz are not available as single operating frequencies in EQUINOX 600. The Multi-IQ frequency range shown applies to both EQUINOX 600 and 800. This diagram is representative only. Actual sensitivity levels will depend upon target types and sizes, ground conditions and detector settings.
The EQUINOX 600 offers 3 single frequencies of 5, 10, and 15 kHz, giving a 3-times range of 5 to 15 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility – Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX™ Low Latency devices, or the ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module. Wireless headphones and WM 08 Module purchased separately.
Detect Modes: Park | Beach | Field | Gold
Custom Search Profiles: 8 (2 per Detect Mode)
User Profile Button: Yes
Operating Frequencies (kHz): Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40
Noise Cancel: Auto | Manual (-9 to 9)
Ground Balance: Auto | Manual
Target Volume: 0–25
Threshold Level: 0–25
Threshold Pitch: 0–25
Target Identification: 50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40
Target Tones: 1, 2, 5, 50
Tone Break: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Tone Pitch: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Tone Volume: Ferrous | Non-ferrous
Depth Indicator: 5 levels
Length: 1440 mm (56.7")
Weight: 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
Standard Coil: 11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
Audio Output: • In-built loudspeaker • 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) • Bluetooth compatible • WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
Headphones (included): Bluetooth and aptX™ Low Latency headphones (non waterproof)
WM 08 (included): Yes
Display: Monochrome LCD with backlight
LCD Backlight: Low | Medium | High | Off
Battery: In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Battery Runtime: Approx. 12 hours
Waterproof: Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
Key Technologies: Multi-IQ | 5F×8 | Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX™ Low Latency
USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen protectors
Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
WARRANTY: 3 years on control box and coil. 6 months on rechargeable battery.
Note: WEAR AND TEAR NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
You might also like